120-page Recipe E-book, Complete with Nutrition Breakdowns, Meal Prep Tips, Dietary Swaps, Full-Colored Photos for every recipe!
This Recipe Book is organized to provide you healthy snack options for and your family when you need a quick and affordable snack option to when you have more time to food prep for the week ahead. I have taken all the guesswork out of it for you! There is truly something for everyone. Happy Snacking!
Hi! I am Jo. The Owner of Rejoice Nutrition & Wellness. As a mom of two busy kids, a Director of a Human Service Organization, and an entrepreneur, I totally get being busy.
It can be easy to put our nutrition on the back burner when life gets hectic. However, simple, easy, and whole food recipes can go a long way in supporting your health and having the energy we need in a day to do all the things we love.
In creating the 101 Healthy Snack Recipe E-Book, I wanted to provide as much versatility as possible to suit your unique needs. Cooking time, serving size, nutrition, and the number of ingredients in every recipe is varied to align with what makes the most sense for your time and finances week to week.
In most of the larger recipes, you will find a “NOTES” section which includes ideas for you to swap out foods and alter the recipe based on your dietary needs. Swap suggestions are made to accommodate Vegan, Gluten-Free, Nut Allergies, & Dairy-Free.
In this ebook you will also get:
- Less than 2 ingredient snacks: 21 recipes that have 1-2 ingredients. These are your go-to snacks when you have no time to cook.
- Less than 7 ingredient snacks: 21 recipes that have 7 or fewer ingredients. These recipes can set you up for meal prep success for the week ahead for the whole family.
- Sippable Snacks: 14 recipes for when you just want a smoothie as a post-workout snack or when you need a little pick-me-up.
- Snacking Spoonfuls: 21 recipes for you to sink your spoon into from puddings to oats to plant-based ice creams.
- Bars, Muffins, & Cookies: 14 recipes that are sure to please the whole family & save you money on pre-packaged snacks.
- Tasty Chocolate Treats: 10 recipes for all my sweet tooth snacks out there. These are fun ways to meet that snacking craving with whole foods.
This Recipe Book is organized to provide you healthy snack options fou and your family when you need a quick and affordable snack option to when you have more time to food prep for the week ahead. There is truly something for everyone.
Happy Snacking- Jo
There are no reviews yet.