By using seeds instead of nuts, I am able to get the healthy omega 3 fats and fiber that I want with lower carbs and it allows me to be nut-sensitive. I choose to not use maple syrup or honey as I typically would to sweeten my granola to be mindful of those with blood-sugar balancing issues, parents who are keeping sugars lower at school for attention, and again for my Keto clients. After a few attempts, I found this recipe to be totally delightful. I sprinkled it onto my Instapot Homemade Yogurt and it was completely delicious. If you are not monitoring your sugars adding a few berries and a drizzle of honey, agave, or maple syrup onto the yogurt with the granola is super yummy and a great snack or treat. I hope you enjoy this recipe. As always I love hearing from you so feel free to leave a comment below.
Grain-Free Paleo One Pan Granola, 3-Ways (Sugar-free & Nut-free)
Basic Grain-Free Granola Recipe
- 4 cups coconut flakes, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup grass-fed butter, ghee or coconut oil
- 3/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup flax seeds
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp pink Himalayan salt
Grain-Free Chocolate Goji Berry Granola Recipe
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder in replace of cinnamon above
- 1/4 cup goji berries in replace of flax seeds above
- 1 tsp cinnamon in replace of ginger above
Grain-Free Cardamon Orange Granola Recipe
- 1 medium orange zest added to basic recipe
- 1 tbsp ground cardamom added to basic recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Mix all ingredients together on the pan and evenly spread out.
- Place the sheet in the oven for 20-25 minutes, stirring the granola around every 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Place in an air-tight container and keep in the fridge for 2-3 weeks.