Are you are looking for the perfect pre or post workout smoothie, a quick breakfast, or need an energizing snack for that 2 pm energy crash? This smoothie is just what you need!
Dragonfruit is packed with antioxidants and phytonutrients that support the body’s ability to fight free-radical damage and repair itself, which makes it great to add to your workout smoothies. It also is loaded with B Vitamins that are needed co-factors for numerous cellular processes in the body, they help manage stress, and aid in carbohydrate metabolism.
Pairing dragonfruit with the hydrating power of natural coconut water, fiber packed dates, omega-3 dense chia seeds, and bananas that pack in the minerals needed for a healthy skeletal system you are providing your body with a super nutrient-dense meal. Not too mention it tastes amazing!!
Dragon Power Smoothie
- 1.5 cups natural coconut water *read the label for added sugars
- 1 dragon fruit
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 dates, pitted
- 1 scoop plain, no-sugar protein powder I like Vega, MRM Veggie Protein, or Sun Warrier
- Peel your dragon fruit, chop it up and toss it in the blender.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the blender and process until its smooth.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!