It’s Hocus Pocus Foodie Week!! To start us off I have a rich & creamy Protein-Packed Pumpkin Spice Dip! This dip takes less than 5 minutes to make and makes a perfect dessert dip for cookies, fruit pretzels, etc. Dip whatever you love.
I always try to make the recipe as inclusive as possible with swaps for budget and preferences. Therefore, you can choose gluten, dairy, or nut-free options to meet your personal preferences. This a gentle reminder there is a “no-one-size fits all approach” to nutrition. So make swaps that feel best to you and your family.
The recipe does call for pureed pumpkin, which you can buy or make. I have a simple roasted pumpkin puree recipe that is super easy and yummy, click here for the recipe.
I also used Organic Traditions Pumpkin Spice Latte Mix in the recipe, but I have also made it with a simple pumpkin spice which you can get from the grocery store or bulk barn.
Protein Packed Pumpkin Spice Dip
Rich, Creamy, & full of all the flavors of FALL! A perfect dip to accompany fruit for a snack or put in a cute bowl as part of a party platter for your Fall-Inspired Party
- 1 blender or food processor
- 1 cup yogurt use dairy-free as needed
- 4 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup peanut butter or use a nut or seed butter of choice
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or a liquid sweetener of choice
- 1 tbsp pumpkin spice latte powder I used organic traditions but you can use pumpkin spice instead
- 4 oz cream cheese use lactose free as needed
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 scoop collagen powder or any protein powder you like
- Blend everything until smooth in a blender or food processor for about 1 min
- Scoop into a bowl and serve with fruit, cookies, etc to dip it in. Optional: sprinkle with chocolate chips or nuts on top if you wish.
Will keep in the fridge for 5 days in a sealed container