The title is a mouthful but so are these tasty little clusters! The richness of healthy fats from the nuts, sweetness from apricots and maple syrup, paired with warming spices of allspice and vanilla make these the perfect holiday treat.
The clusters are vegan, gluten free and take only 15 minutes to bake. They are sweet, crunchy and salty making them a perfect treat to kill those holiday cravings. They store really well, making them a great treat to bring to your potluck holiday party or to make in advance for your holiday baking.
Salted Caramel Maple Apricot Nut Clusters
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup pistachios
- 1/4 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. allspice
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- pinch coarse sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and fill a mini muffin tin with mini parchment muffin cups.
- Chop up nuts and apricots
- Mix nuts, apricots, maple syrup, vanilla and all spices in a bowl until well combined.
- divide the mixture evenly among the muffin cups and push down with the back of a spoon so they are even. This step is important to ensure its packed down well so the maple syrup will bubble up through.
- Put them into the oven for 15 minutes. Remove and sprinkle with course salt. Place them into the fridge for a few minutes.