Who else loves One Bowl Brownies?!? It’s still zucchini season, and if you are working through your big zucchini this is a great recipe to incorporate them in. Truth! My kids “hate” zucchini! Now I might have to own that since I went a reel zucchini kick for a while a few years back & made zucchini EVERYTHING!! Pasta, pizza, you name it… I made it with zucchini so now they said they won’t it.
However …. When I blend the zucchini and add it into baking like in this recipe nobody knows it’s even in there! which is a great way to add vitamins, minerals, and fiber to baking, plus a great way to get veggies into even the most veggie-opposed kid.
These zucchini flourless brownies are made with absolutely no flour of any kind, are moist, and have a supremely fudgy texture.
One Bowl Flourless Chocolate Zucchini Brownies
These brownies are quick and easy to make. They contain no flour but are so moist and chewy! These are going to be your new go-to brownie recipe
- 1 8" baking dish
- 1 bowl
- 1 hand mixture, blender optional
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted ghee, or coconut butter works too
- 1.5 cup granulated sugar cane, monkfruit, sugar
- 3 eggs or chia eggs for plant-based
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup cacao powder or cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup zucchini, peeled, and blended add a splash of water to help blend it into a liquid, see video link
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips optional
- Blend your zucchini into a liquid (see video link)
- Blend all other ingredients in a bowl, then add the blended zucchini until combined
- Grease an 8" pan, pour the brownie batter and bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes