I love no-bake desserts. It simply means you have a quick assembly of ingredients, toss your dessert into the freezer to set and you are good to go! What I love about this staple cheesecake recipe is you can adapt the flavors in so many ways. You could use raspberries and lemon instead of strawberry lime, or even swirl in some but butter to the cheesecake filling and top with dark chocolate pieces and drizzle a little more nut butter for a peanut butter chocolate cheesecake. Mint chocolate chip, orange, and chocolate, the sky is the limit with this staple no-bake cheesecake recipe. I am happy to share one of my favorite easy recipes with you.
No Bake Strawberry Lime Cheesecake
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs you can use gluten-free crumbs as needed
- 5 tbsp grass-fed butter or ghee
- 2 tbsp honey or 5 drops of stevia for low-sugar
For the Cheesecake
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened 2 packages
- 1/4 cup coconut or raw cane sugar or 1/2 tsp of stevia for low-sugar
- 1/2 cup full fat greek yogurt
- 1 lime zest and juice
- 1/2 pint sliced strawberries
- 1 lime more zest and slice for presentation optional topping
- Line a pie plate with parchment paper (I like to glue the paper down with a bit of coconut oil or butter to keep it firmly into the pan)
- Melt the butter and add it along with the honey to the graham cracker crumbs. Stir together until all the crumbs are moistened. Press the crumbs down firmly into the bottom of the lined pan.
- Beat together the cream cheese, sugar, yogurt, lime juice and lime zest until light and fluffy. Pour into the dish.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight. When ready to serve, top each cheesecake with strawberries and ¼ slice of lime. Garnish with optional lime zest if desired. Serve cold.
- you can use sour cream instead of yogurt
- it will keep well sealed in the fridge for 10 days.