Frozen Hot Chocolate Breakfast Smoothie! To all my early Pumpkin Spice Latte Drinkers, don’t mind me just holding onto these precious remaining sunny days with this Frozen Hot Chocolate Breakfast Smoothie .
I like to describe the flavour of this recipe like a Wendy’s frosty & a hot chocolate had a baby but of course we add in some intentional foods for guts and hormone health.
Frozen Hot Chocolate Breakfast Smoothie
I like to describe this smoothie as if, a Wendy's frosty and a hot chocolate had a baby! But it is full of whole food ingredients, good protein, and fiber to support your sustained energy all morning long.
- 1 blender or food processor
- 1 can coconut milk or any milk you like
- 1/8 cup bone broth
- pinch pink Himalayan salt
- 2 tbsp hot chocolate or use 2 tbsp cacao powder & 1 tbsp of sweetener of choice
- 1 scoop collagen protein powder or protein powder of choice
- 1 tsp maple syrup or sweetener of choice
- Blend all the ingredients into your blender and pour into an ice cube tray. Freeze until set about 4-6 hours
- Add 4-5 frozen cubes into a blender with a cup of your favorite milk, if you want it thicker add more ice. Blend and Enjoy!
The Frozen Smoothie Cubes can stay frozen for up to 6-months in a airtight freezer container or bag.