Grain-Free Paleo One Pan Granola, 3-Ways (Sugar-free & Nut-free)
Grain-free, Sugar-free, Nut-free, Plant-Based One Pan Paleo Granola. I have some flavor suggestions below to keep things interesting. Enjoy.
Basic Grain-Free Granola Recipe
- 4 cups coconut flakes, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup grass-fed butter, ghee or coconut oil
- 3/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup flax seeds
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp pink Himalayan salt
Grain-Free Chocolate Goji Berry Granola Recipe
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder in replace of cinnamon above
- 1/4 cup goji berries in replace of flax seeds above
- 1 tsp cinnamon in replace of ginger above
Grain-Free Cardamon Orange Granola Recipe
- 1 medium orange zest added to basic recipe
- 1 tbsp ground cardamom added to basic recipe
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Mix all ingredients together on the pan and evenly spread out.
Place the sheet in the oven for 20-25 minutes, stirring the granola around every 5-10 minutes.
Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Place in an air-tight container and keep in the fridge for 2-3 weeks.